The delivery of legal services is an intense business. Demands on law firm leaders are myriad and varied. It’s a rare law firm that has dedicated roles or the extra capacity for implementing any type of major change, or at least the ability to focus on it enough to ensure success. I have been working with all types of UK law firms, Partners/Boards, and IT, HR, and legal teams for 20 years. I help law firms with specific projects or support a firm over the long term as a trusted advisor.
The type of work I do spans:
- System Selection
- HR systems
- Practice Management
- Case Management
- But not long drawn out written ITT processes!
- Departmental and business unit reviews
- Project Management and Mentoring
- Sales and Marketing projects
- General strategy and board support
- Extensive knowledge of UK legal software and services suppliers
- See more of the recent engagements here